Saturday, November 24, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Hey people. So I just came home from town. I was with my best friend Matea in cinema, H&M, Terranova and many, many more stores. Anyways we were watching Breaking Dawn Part 2. OMG. That is such a great movie *.* I'm going to watch it again in a week or so . But I just had THE best time. I especcialy liked when Jacob took almost ALL of his clothes OFF. I was dying inside a 'little'( I was screaming from excitiment actually)  Hahahaha. I had a great time today. Yet I cried at the end of the movie. Because its over. No more Twilight Saga Sequels. :'( My best friend Matea and I are big fans of Twilight so it's emotional for us .We're weird but I don't care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00#

 
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

No comments:

Post a Comment