Monday, December 3, 2012

Countdown To Christmas

Helou guys. I'm back. I was away for the weekend, but I'm here. So December came so Christmas and New Year are very close. (Christmas - 22 days) ( New Year - 28 days ) I'm way to excited *.*

I'm going to spend Christmas in Switzerland with my aunt. :) I cant wait *o*


Anyways I was extra bored yesterday so I followed somewhere around 1000 people on twitter. I dont way I did that. If you follow me I'll follow you back of course. Just wanted to let you now. :)

This is my twitter  :
https://twitter.com/AshleyJenner96


My school ends in 14 days and I'm so happy 'bout that. I also decided to redecorate my room. I'm going to  remove all the posters down and put some pictures of me and my friends. Memories you know ?


When I'll be done, I'm going to take a picture and show it to you :)


Next time I'm going to do Winterlicious Tag right here, so be sure to check it out on Wednesday :)

Love you xoxo - Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment